At Hamilton and Associates, our goal is to work with Clients to prepare and maintain estate plans that will meet the Client's estate planning goals, aspirations and desires. We commit to doing all that we can in working with your other professional advisors to accomplish this. To achieve this result we make the following commitments:
- To treat you as family and treat you as we would want to be treated;
- To provide the best estate plan to accomplish your estate planning goals, aspirations and desires;
- To work with your other professional advisors to accomplish your estate planning goals, aspirations and desires;
- To work with you to properly title your assets to accomplish your estate planning goals, aspirations and desires;
- To offer workshops to your family so they understand what their duties are.
We also know that your plan won't work if we care more about it than you do. The way we keep the cost of your planning down is to enter into a relationship where you learn and participate actively. So, we ask you to make some commitments, too. To be and remain our client, a person must:
- Be nice to us. We don't keep obnoxious, rude clients. Life is too short and there are plenty of happy people we can work with.
- Tell us the truth-the whole, unvarnished, detailed truth-about you, your family, your hopes, your fears, your dreams and your aspirations.
- Pay our fees according to the agreements you make.
- Participate actively in our formal updating program.
- Keep us informed of changes in your assets, and follow our advice as to proper titling of those assets.
- Remember estate planning is a process, not an event. Let's work together to make sure your plan works how and when you want it to.